* If you are passionate about working with creative people in a stimulating environment at an innovative, expanding company; then we want to hear from you. We are ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) and there are about 200 of us that make up the ZE team.
* Currently, we are looking for a talented Network Services Analyst to provide first-line technical support and assist in application installations. We will provide thorough training, a great work environment, a unique corporate culture and reward you for your good work.
* Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of LANs, WANs, mainframe networks, computer workstations and peripheral equipment
* Install and upgrade computer hardware, networking software and operating system software, and operate master consoles to monitor system performance and to coordinate the access and use of computer networks
* Provide technical support within the corporation and to external users
* Implement network traffic and security monitoring software and optimize server performance, perform routine start up and close down, and maintain control records
* Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations; conduct tests and perform security and quality controls, control and monitor e-mail use, web navigation, and installed software; and, perform shell scripting and other basic scripting tasks
YOU SHOULD HAVE
* Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
* 1 - 4 years of related work experience
* Experience troubleshooting and maintaining LANs, WANs, and mainframe networks
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
* Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to solve technical problems and explain complex concepts in an understandable and clear manner
* Enjoy working with people and sharing knowledge
* Good understanding of technical subjects and general business knowledge
* Ability and willingness to learn subject matter quickly
ZE is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence. Our award winning data software has been named Data Management House of the Year by Energy Risk Magazine four consecutive years in a row. We work with energy, commodity, and financial firms by supporting them with risk management, trading, and operations. Over the past two decades, ZE has proven to be a thriving, recession resistant company as our clients continue to rely on our data solutions to stay competitive and ahead of the market.
Our environment is defined by the people that work in the organization. We insist on having fun and enjoying our day at work; we have a games room and squash court to create a fun yet highly motivating working environment.
ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We would like to hear from you.