As a new media designer, you will join the production team of a dynamic corporation. Your primary responsibilities include design and production of corporate videos, online marketing tools, such as emails & interactive web pages, maintenance of various websites, managing email marketing. If you are an experienced video production/new media designer with creativity and genuine interest for business development and marketing, we want to hear from you!
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your resume.
* Design, develop and produce corporate and interactive videos, using After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, Flash and other software needed for video and sound production
* Create HTML based emails & newsletters, managing email marketing, including contact lists and marketing campaigns
* Corporate photography
* Keep corporate websites up-to-date, including Wordpress and other PHP based websites
* Developing mobile versions of corporate websites
* Make recommendation to management on improving processes, file structures, etc.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
* Minimum 2 years of media production. Candidates must provide a portfolio of work and sample URLs.
* Social Media experience
* Web and graphic design ability
* Proficiency in Wordpress
* Proficiency in using After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro and Flash
* Expert knowledge of video and sound equipment required for interview and film production
* Expert knowledge in email marketing & proficiency in HTML and CSS
* Understanding of cross browser compatibility (Firefox, IE 6 - 9, Safari)
* Solid understanding of web standards and IA/UI best practices
* PHP knowledge and experience
* Knowledge of A/B Testing
* Experience with print material, web and graphic design
* Experience with jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
* Knowledge of SEO and other internet marketing strategies
* Experience in Adobe Audition
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment
* Ability to work well in a team environment
Please apply by clicking the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applicants will not be considered. Thank you!
ZE is a growing software and consulting company located in Richmond, BC. Our ZEMA suite of software is award winning and class leading. At ZE, we truly value talented people who contribute to improving internal workflow and the work environment. Our corporate culture is innovative, fresh and challenge-driven. This is an opportunities for long-term growth, professional development and continued education.