If you are passionate about working with creative people in a stimulating environment at an innovative, expanding company; then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a talented Application Support II that is responsible for managing and monitoring our subscription and managed client environments.
As an Application Support II you will be responsible for providing technical support to our clients and solving medium to advanced complexity issues.
We will provide thorough training, a great work environment, a unique corporate culture and reward you for your good work.
• Investigate/solve medium to advanced complexity issues
• Assist Application Support I personnel
• Perform scheduled customer teleconference meetings
• Perform Training
YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Completion of post-secondary education, with focus on Business, Economics, or Computer Science/Engineering
• Over 3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience in technical writing, preferably in a system or software application development environment
• 2-4 years of Oracle SQL or SQL Server experience
• Good understanding of web server configurations (such as Apache Tomcat or Websphere)
• Experience with Linux an asset
• Basic understanding of software and interface development process is preferred
COMPETENCY AND SKILL SET
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to explain complex concepts in an understandable and clear manner
• Enjoy working with people and sharing knowledge
• Good understanding of technical subjects and general business knowledge
• Ability and willingness to learn subject matter quickly
Please apply by clicking on the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you.
ZE PowerGroup Inc. (ZE) is a global leader in the development of data management, analysis, and business automation software. ZEMA is our enterprise-level suite of products. ZEMA enables users to capture, transform, manipulate, analyze, report and visualize data quickly and easily. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management and IT. Our head office is in Vancouver, BC, and we have operations in Houston, Raleigh, London, Singapore, and Madrid.
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.