• Take reservations; check-in/out; answer telephone; handle and balance cash and making credit card transactions
• Previous Front Desk experience required, with knowledge of Jasper and surrounding area
• Provide Guests with tourist information; local attractions; directions, restaurants, and other related information
• 100% responsible for Guest Satisfaction
• Required to work nights (until 10 P.M.), weekends and holidays; 2 shifts consist of 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 & 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• General front office and other related duties
• Preference to candidate from Jasper, or someone willing to relocate for several years, as this position is a seasonal, full time, 6 months per year position.
• Dynamic, energetic, with friendly personality a must
• Computer skills, organizational skills, multi-task, detail oriented, problem solver and self motivated
• Knowledge of the Jasper area and Canadian Rockies a definite asset
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, and a team player
Able to commit to the 6 month contract (mid April to mid October)
• Professional appearance and excellent attendance and punctuality