BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT is growing fast and we are looking for a paralegal that can grow with us! We’re adding to our already stellar team and looking for a candidate who is ready to jump in and take on a variety of files and project. In this unique corporate legal role, you’ll have the opportunity to have full ownership of corporate litigation files in small claims court while working with counsel on superior court matters too.
• Full cycle litigation for small claims matters related to corporate contracts
• Work with Counsel to prepare for superior court matters including drafting engagement contracts, demand letters, affidavits of documents and pleadings
• Draft, administer and negotiate client related agreements, NDA’s and all other legal documents
• Conduct client calls for escalated collection and contract issues
• Paralegal with 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience within a law firm, or any in-house legal department focusing on bankruptcy and insolvency, recovery and collections
• Good working knowledge of debt recovery procedures including enforcement, General Security Agreement (GSA) under PPSA and all matters relating to insolvency
• Experience with high volume workload including contract administration and litigation deadlines
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.