BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT Consulting Group Inc. is actively seeking new Technical Writers to work remotely with us on a part-time contract basis. This role involves the crafting of technical reports and narratives outlining key research and development projects for our technology clients in the IT and software practice areas. In this role, you will gain practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies within the IT and software sectors while maintaining a flexible, part time schedule.
• Logging into Writers Portal to view assigned projects
• Downloading audio interview and developing a 1400 word technical narrative according to SR&ED training
• Uploading finished report to Portal
• Document review call with Technical Consultant and/or Manager
• Review and edit of report as required by Technical Consultant and/or Manager
• Masters or PhD student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
• Highly advanced written communication skills including ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
• Ability to do project work as needed under strict deadlines
• Ability to join an initial 2-hour introduction to SR&ED training call prior to writing projects
Paid per technical narrative delivered and approved by Technical Consultant and/or Manager. Number of assignments per week may vary.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.