BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
BeneFACT Consulting is actively seeking a process and results oriented Director to manage our Reviews team within our growing SR&ED practice in the Mississauga corporate office. Reporting directly to the Managing Director - Client Services, this role will balance people, process and client relationship management and embrace our company’s guiding principles of dedication to task, excellence, attention to detail and service. Our ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit combined with superior judgment and vision, and has the ability to motivate a team to implement this vision with sound tactical guidance. We are seeking someone with a history of innovative, dynamic and agile leadership - a master at motivating and inspiring others towards achievement and excellence in their service roles.
As a Director - Reviews, you will have the opportunity to gain broad practical exposure to cutting-edge technologies across multiple industries. Through interaction with clients, you will drive the review process to ensure claim optimization. Duties include:
• Management of team 4+ Consultants
• Correspondence with CRA regarding review logistics and exchanging of supporting documentation
• Analyzing and reviewing clients’ technical reports to prepare defense which could include preparation of activity charts, more specific technical write ups or the collection of evidence from the client
• Working with the financial team to review claimed benefits to prepare defense including the gathering of supporting evidence such as invoices, T4’s, contract or other forms of financial evidence
• Liaising with external client staff to prepare for all review meetings including onsite interviews, reviewing documentation, etc.
• Supporting members of the Reviews team with preparation of documentation and reporting
• 5+ years of SR&ED consulting experience is required
• Must have 3+ years of experience in a management role driving business results through metrics, reporting and hands-on people management
• University degree preferably in the field of chemical or mechanical engineering, computer science, information technology or software engineering. Masters or Ph.D. level an asset.
• Access to vehicle required for local travel
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.