BeneFACT Consulting Group is Canada's largest independent Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) consulting firm. BeneFACT utilizes market-leading financial and technical expertise to ensure that companies maximize their SR&ED tax credits. With deep experience in General Manufacturing, Information Technology, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and Oil & Gas, Life Sciences & Biotechnology and other fields, BeneFACT is uniquely positioned to provide risk-free service to businesses seeking SR&ED tax credits.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Report Analyst to join our Systems Development Department. Working closely with the management team, you will gather requirements, design and develop reporting solutions using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Requirements gathering with business users to understand and develop report requirements including report mockups
• Write complex SQL queries
• Analyze complex data systems and document elements, data flow, relationships and dependencies and make recommendations
• Design, develop and test new SSRS reports
• Revise existing SSRS reports to improve reporting capabilities
• Identify business needs which can be better served with on screen queries or ad hoc reporting
• Applicants must have a high proficiency in the analysis of reporting requirements and design and proven experience delivering report solutions that support the business
• 1+ years of recent experience developing reporting, ideally with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) in either Visual Studio or SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
• Experience creating complex SQL queries
• Ability to create/modify tables, develop stored procedures and to develop views in SQL Server would be a strong asset
• Highly skilled in gathering requirements from non-technical staff at all levels of the company
• Ability to pick up needs of the business quickly to generate the most effect reports
• Ability to generate a high volume of reports quickly to support changing needs of the business
• Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced, results driven work environment where regular reporting on activities occurs daily
BeneFACT offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Please visit http://www.benefact.ca/careers.html.