DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Primary responsibilities include the ability to troubleshoot components and systems at both in-house and off-site locations.
Your Activities Will Include:
• Repairing hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders and valves
• Hydraulic power unit fabrication
• Reading and interpreting hydraulic schematics and circuits
• Traveling to client sites to service their equipment
• Other duties as assigned by management
The successful candidate will be required to pass a general hydraulic knowledge and skills test prior to hire, and a personal general mechanics tool set will be required.
• 1 year of experience working as a hydraulic mechanic or in a comparable field
What we can give to you:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental; life and disability insurance programs, as well as our Group RRSP and the Company provided DPSP Paid vacation, sick time, & company holidays