Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares and/or assists in the preparation of cost estimates, quantity take-offs and staffing requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
• Plans and coordinates independent work requiring judgment and experience in the application and substantial adaptation of engineering techniques.
• Knowledgeable of and performs standard discipline engineering activities on projects of medium size or within a unit/silo of a large project and complexity within the business line with minimal technical oversight.
• Coordinates technical issues with other departments on projects including constructability requirements and reviews.
• Provides leadership for the team supervised; provides technical direction for specific tasks and assigns work to subordinate senior engineers, engineers, designers, drafters or project sub-groups.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 10+ years experience in the EPC business
• Post-secondary civil engineering degree or equivalent is required.
• Professional Engineer license is required, ideally in AB
• Working knowledge in the specialty area / technical areas and of coordinating work with other technical disciplines.
Engineering Division, The Staffing Exchange