• Knowledge of systems, calculations, equipment, applications of methods, PFD, P&ID, plant layout, materials, and computers in Process Engineering
• Knowledge of project execution objectives, man-hour estimation, manpower planning, schedule development, management of change, and schedule adherence.
• Knowledge of EPC practices and the economics involved.
• Knowledge of industry /regulatory codes and standards, and design and/or layout criteria pertinent to the process discipline.
• Demonstrated skill in leadership.
• Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written).
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
• Minimum 15 - 20 years of broad progressive work experience in design engineering, science or other relevant types of engineering such as systems startup, field engineering or plant operation in large industrial plants, utilities, process plants, or engineering / construction firms.
• Preferred work experience in home office and site positions.
• A recognized degree or diploma in an engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited college or university, OR a professional license in an appropriate
Engineering Division, The Staffing Exchange
Direct Victoria: 250-483-5520 Ext 2001| Direct Calgary: 403-775-0145
Join my LinkedIn network
Suite 305 - 2722 Fifth Street, Victoria, BC, V8T 4B2