Duties and Responsibilities
• Plans, develops, coordinates and reviews engineering work.
• Oversees the preparation of discipline work plan in accordance with project scope, Estimates and schedules and assigns work to meet schedule dates.
• Reviews and approves key engineering drawings and calculations, including field and design documents relating to the discipline.
• Coordinates assigned engineering work with other project groups.
• Promotes the creation of a work environment, supported by leadership, which fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
• Responsible for the activities on extremely large complex projects or multiple smaller projects in an engineering or scientific discipline.
• Openly communicates with conviction and confidence in all technical and business matters throughout the company.
• Reviews significant bid summaries, major drawings and staffing estimates and schedules.
• Bachelors, certification or relevant experience is required
• P.ENG or CET Status would be an Asset
• Requires an extensive knowledge of industry and regulatory codes and standards, and design criteria pertinent to the particular discipline.
If you are interested in this position and would like additional information please forward your resume to the following contact:
Engineering Division, The Staffing Exchange
Direct Victoria: 250-483-5520 Ext 2001| Direct Calgary: 403-775-0145
Join my LinkedIn network
Suite 305 - 2722 Fifth Street, Victoria, BC, V8T 4B2