Our client, located in North Mississauga is a mid sized accounting firm specializing in providing both traditional accounting services, as well as other value-added business solutions.
· Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management throughout the year.
· Establish expectations of value to be delivered.
· Participate in performing audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues. Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk, including all aspects of ASPE and IFRS, both for profit and not for profit organizations.
· Understand the client\'s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
· Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
· Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
· Maintain cooperative relationships with other engagement teams.
· Generate new business opportunities.
To qualify, candidates must:
· Be a Canadian Chartered Accountant and approximately 7- 10 years of related work experience in public accounting with an emphasis on performing and reviewing audits
· Be extremely familiar with the New Parts I , II, III, IV of the CICA Handbook
· Have working knowledge of Taxprep, Profile, Caseware and Excel
· Have advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Have dedication to teamwork, leadership and mentoring
· Have the utmost integrity within a professional environment
· Have Corporate, Personal and Trust Income tax knowledge
· Identify value added services that can be provided to clients