Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1,900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX:CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE:CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in St. Paul, AB is hiring a part time Financial Customer Service Representative. Our Financial Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our valued customers. They provide prompt and friendly service to all customers, over the phone and face-to-face, and generally assist in daily branch operations. Formal training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
• Explaining the lending process
• Helping customers fill out loan applications
• Performing daily sales calls to current and past customers
• Promoting sales of credit and loan services
• Assessing applicantions for loans
• Managing past due accounts by completing daily collections calls
• Maintaining the customer database
• Ensuring customer satisfactions by providing prompt, professional, and positive customer service
As the ideal candidate you will have:
• High School Diploma
• Customer service experience obtained in fast-paced retail, financial services, or hospitality setting
• Strong communication skills with proven ablity to generate sales in-person &/or on the phone
• High energy, positive attitude and proven ability to contribute proactively in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, reliability and attention to detail
• Unquestionable integrity and demonstrated pride in your work
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to Regional Manager - Tammy Fitzpatrick at email@example.com quoting ‘PT FCSR-I919’ in the subject line.
To Apply in Person
4448 50 Avenue
St. Paul, AB
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.