Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX:CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE:CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional Opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our Corporate Office is looking for exceptional people to take on the exciting role of Training Coordinator. The Training Coordinator (Trainer) is responsible for training delivery for associates of our operations team. He/she will conduct leader lead in person and webinar training sessions. He/she will be required to travel around Canada frequently as training needs demand it.
The Trainer’s main objective is to plan and deliver competency-based training to operational associates in the areas of:
• financial product sales and account collections
• train the trainer, coaching, recruiting and managerial skills
• branch administration, controls and housekeeping
• software system usage and operational processes
To be effective within an entrepreneurial and target driven environment, the Training Coordinator must have exceptional organizational skills and proficient presentation, oral communication, coaching, motivational and business skills. He/she must be mature, professional, motivated and have the ability to self-manage and self-start. Their aim must be to provide consistent and committed customer service to each internal client they serve.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintains tactical and managerial knowledge of all Cash Store Financial’s processes, products, and philosophies in sales and collections.
• Coordinates and delivers comprehensive training to Regional Managers, Training Coaches and Branch Managers in person or via webinar.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations, which meets the training department’s standards- laid out logically, contain relevant content, are impactful and motivating, grammatically correct, and esthetically pleasing.
• Tracks associate participation and performance in training sessions then prepares and disseminates reporting to applicable management.
• Monitors ongoing training performance and provides additional coaching where required.
• Performs skill-based learning certifications to ensure that learners can perform the tasks required of them and that they are able to demonstrate the competencies required for their roles within the company.
• Perform performance gap analysis’ to identify learning requirements for associates and managers
• Oversees the Training Coach Program by ensuring that coaches are properly oriented into their role and are provided with the tools and skills needed to orient new hires.
• Regularly updates Training Coaches on new products and business processes.
• Responds to training support needs by telephone and through written correspondence. Support would be required for various operational needs such as software system usage, business processes and sales strategies.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
• Education or equivalent experience required:
1. Degree or diploma in Adult Education and/or Business
2. Enrolled in and nearing completion of any of the above programs
3. Must have a valid driver’s license
4. Minimum of 3 years of managerial or training and development experience with an alternative financial service provider, banking provider or retail establishment.
5. Minimum of 3 years of experience with Cash Store Financial as a Regional or Senior Branch Manager with a proven track record in coaching and developing people.
• Education or experience assets:
1. Completion of a Business Degree or Diploma or pre-business preparation courses.
2. Firsthand experience working as a manager, trainer or supervisor in alternative financial service, banking, sales, or customer service.
3. Experience with project management or coordination.
• Expertise required in the following software products:
1. MS Word 2007
2. MS PowerPoint 2007
3. MS Outlook 2007
4. MS Excel 2007
• Knowledge in the following software products is an asset:
1. Adobe Photoshop
2. Adobe Acrobat Pro
3. MS SharePoint 2003
4. MS Publisher 2