Creative Door Services, North America’s largest overhead door dealer, has immediate openings for Commercial Installers in the Edmonton branch. As part of a two-person crew, the Commercial Installer will install and test a variety of commercial doors, such as: sectional, rolling steel, high speed and specialty doors, etc. Installers maintain a professional demeanor, focusing on quality, safety and superior customer service. S/he regularly interacts with warehouse staff, construction PM’s, other trades and safety personnel.
Applicants shall meet the following requirements:
• 5+ years experience installing commercial overhead doors or applicable trade (i.e. millwork, electrical, welding, etc.)
• Superior resourcefulness, integrity, solid work ethic, and ability to work in a team
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Comfortable with heights (ladders & lifts)
• Good physical condition & mechanical aptitude
• CDI Certification is an asset
• Relevant safety training and tickets are an asset (such as fall arrest, lift operation, etc.)
Our employees and subcontractors enjoy a great work environment with competitive pay and an excellent benefit plan. We encourage and support all of our Installers in obtaining CDI certification, as well as providing all necessary safety and in-house training. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.