Creative Door Services, North America’s largest overhead door dealer, has immediate openings for Service Technicians - Lead Hands, in the Regina branch. The Service Technician attends sites; diagnoses problems, provides solutions, and carries out required work. S/he regularly coordinates with the service scheduler on problem solving and required parts. Service Technicians also provide estimates for how many man-hours are required for a service call, and the cost to fix versus replace doors.
Applicants shall meet the following requirements:
• 5+ years experience servicing/installing commercial overhead doors
• Good customer service, communication and problem solving skills
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Comfortable with heights (ladders & lifts)
• Good physical condition
• CDI Certification is an asset
• Relevant safety training and tickets are an asset (such as fall arrest, lift operation, etc.)
Our subcontractors enjoy a great work environment with competitive pay and the option to buy into our excellent benefit plan. We encourage and support all of our Technicians/Installers in obtaining CDI certification, as well as providing all necessary safety and in-house training. If this career opportunity sounds like the right fit for you please send your resume in response to this post. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.