This position is responsible for check-ins including monitoring room blocks and juggling as necessary while coordinating with Housekeeping the progress of room readiness. Communication with guests, ensuring guest satisfaction reviewing credit, meals, wake-up call, bag pull and other details pertinent to group stay are essential. Also responsible for various clerical tasks associated with the Front Desk, such as key filing, credit card authorization and registration card filing, and maintaining a neat and business like atmosphere at the Front Desk. Front desk staff also perform guest accounting functions including taking advance payments and providing receipts, checking guests out, posting and transferring charges, balancing of float and shift detail at shift close, and conducting necessary paperwork related to corrections, adjustments, posting of charges.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience and/or education in customer service
• General office experience
• Attention to detail
• Preference will be given to those candidates fluent in English and German.
• Polished presentation and high level of grooming