Competition Number: 13-011-FT
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Job Description: Directly responsible for resort and properties housekeeping activities, ensuring department functions are maintained and the highest level of service is being provided. This position involves performing Housekeeping Department administrative functions, assigning staff to specific duties, and implementing housekeeping policies and procedures. Responsible for hiring all housekeeping staff and the supervision thereof. Work flow requires a flexible and adaptive schedule.
1. 5 years of experience.
2. Superior leadership and management abilities.
3. Attention to detail and personal integrity.
4. Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
5. Resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
Compensation: $1280.00 biweekly
Are you looking for a great job - and a great lifestyle? Do you love the outdoors? Would you like to work for the finest heliski resort in the world? If you share a passion for excellence then this opportunity at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing may be the right fit for you. At MWHS we work hard...and play harder.
Mike Wiegele Heli Skiing is located in Blue River, BC, Canada. Blue River is situated on Yellowhead Highway 5 halfway between Kamloops and Jasper. Blue River is paradise to those who love the outdoors. The amazing mountain peaks, and glacier-fed lakes and rivers of the area make for outstanding summer and winter adventure. The small town of Blue River is an excellent base from which to live and explore the pristine wilderness of the BC Interior.
Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing is a Canadian Company dedicated to supplying the finest skiing experience in the world. Guests come from around the world to ski in an area known for it's powder skiing. Since 1970, Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing has been committed to the "soul" of skiing. We are also committed to integrating research and training into every aspect of our operation, from safe travel in the mountains to professional service within every department of the resort.
When you work at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing you become part of a larger family of motivated people who thrive in a natural environment that promotes safe practice and good health. Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing offers several benefits in addition to competitive wages. We encourage our staff to become actively involved and enjoy the benefits of work at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing while respecting guidelines and policy.
• Fitness center
• Subsidized staff accommodation in private room or residence
• Staff rate for on-site massage therapy
• Family and friends discounts
• Opportunities to ski for free
• Complementary recreation opportunities such as cross country skiing, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, and hiking
• In-house training and development programs prior to season start
• Discounted rates at various hotels in Kamloops and Jasper
• Staff meal plan
• 25 % off retail items in our world class boutique
• Guaranteed adventure!
Please apply online at www.wiegele.com or by email to email@example.com