Community Living BC (CLBC) is a provincial crown agency that delivers supports and services to adults with developmental disabilities and their families in British Columbia.
More than just a job, CLBC is about compassion, commitment, contribution, collaboration, community and location.
This is an auxiliary position. Anticipated work is .75 FTE (46.6 hours bi-weekly) to August 2015.
- Prepares, tenders for, awards, administers and monitors contracts for the delivery of CLBC supported services and funding in accordance with current legislation, contract specifications, and agency policy and procedures within a regional area.
- Responsible for contract preparation, processing of various administrative and financial documents, system data inputting, maintenance of information and accessing various computer programs are all key areas of responsibility for this position.
- Provides reception and switchboard services as well as administration and program support to staff.
The ideal candidate is able to:
- Clearly and effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Organize their own workload effectively and independently.
- Grade twelve diploma or equivalent education and a combination of three years clerical/administrative support experience, education, and/or training in a financial position (e.g. payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping).
- Experience with standard computer applications - MS Word, Excel, Windows, and the Internet.
- Preference may be given to candidates with experience processing contracts.
For a complete list of qualifications and duties please review the complete job description posted on our website.
Successful applicants are subject to a Criminal Record Check (Criminal Records Review Act).
CLOSING DATE: November 2, 2014