Community Living BC (CLBC) is a provincial crown agency that delivers supports and services to adults with developmental disabilities and their families in British Columbia. More than just a job, CLBC is about compassion, commitment, contribution, collaboration, community and location.
- Responsible for representing CLBC as the primary point of contact for service providers.
- Perform the lead role in negotiating contracts, with manager approval, reviewing and monitoring contracts for service quality according to CLBC requirements, developing and approving new resources, managing service requests and ensuring crisis response systems and resources are available.
- Responsible for negotiating costing details and developing support and service contracts as well as the subsequent ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the services being provided for all agreements (i.e. both contract compliance by service providers as well as quality and appropriateness of services being provided).
- Review individual support plans when CLBC funding is requested, allocate funded supports and develop CLBC funded services.
- Work together as a team to identify and resolve systemic issues and service gaps.
- Perform an active role in the allocation and management of local budgets to ensure the equitable, consistent and portable allocation of resources.
The safety, security and well being of adults and their families is paramount.
- Business related Bachelorís degree preferably with human services orientation or work experience, OR a combination of 10 years equivalent education and experience.
- Experience working in Community Living field with adults with developmental disabilities and their families is preferred.
For a complete list of qualifications and duties please review the job description posted on our website.
Transportation arrangements must meet operational requirements of CLBC. Use of own vehicle on expenses.
Successful applicants are subject to a Criminal Record Check (Criminal Records Review Act) and are required to provide a clean Driverís Abstract.
Closing Date: December 4, 2014