As Client Support Representative, this individual is responsible for servicing clients through dedicated phones, email and instant messaging systems in regards to their specific custom-built online systems. This individual is responsible for providing customer support for client hosting services and domain registration, as well as testing our online systems before they are given to the client.
This individual must have experience in customer service, and hold strong communication, organizational, and problem solving skills. This individual must hold a working knowledge of how web applications function, and must be able to learn and retain details of complex web applications.
- Answering company/client dedicated phone, email and instant message inquiries as their representative.
- Providing customer support to company/client specific custom-built online systems.
- Redirecting/escalating customer support issues to Office Manager for ticket creation.
- Providing customer support to client hosting services: cPanel (email, forwarding, etc.), mail client (Outlook, Blackberry, etc.).
- Managing and maintaining company/client domain registration, renewals and information.
- Organizing and maintaining client hosting information.
- Testing and documenting bugs, missing elements and user friendly improvements for in-production projects prior to launch date.
- Additional duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in Business and/or Information Technology.
- Experience in customer service and client interaction.
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and guide clients through online processes.
- Ability to learn and retain details of complex web applications.
- Working knowledge of how web applications function.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to speak French.
- Previous work or co-op experience in IT and/or Administration is a strong asset.