|Davis Automotive Group|
|Express Service Lube Technician|
We Hire Great People!
Are you looking for an opportunity to become one of the newest members of a large dealer group that is a Top 50 Employer in Canada 3 years running? Then this may be your opportunity!
Currently seeking personable, customer service oriented Express Service Lube Technicians to join the Quick Lube team at Davis Chevrolet GMC Buick in Airdrie! Our successful candidates will be required to work full-time hours, Mon-Fri with alternating Saturdays and will be paid a wage ranging between $14/hour.
• Must be able to perform oil changes on multiple makes/models
• Tire inspections and rotations; must be able to use a tire machine and balancer
• Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
• SAIT AST (Automotive Service Technician) 1st or 2nd year graduate
• 1-2 years previous experience in an lube bay environment
• Must be able to identify automotive components and component wear
• Must be able to lift 50lbs or more and be comfortable in confined spaces
Basic tools are supplied however bringing your own tool box is advised.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, then send us your resume quoting “Express Service Lube Technician 2014-4-27” in the subject line or you can also really impress us with a 60 second video clip because we love video resumes! We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send everything by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all the exciting career opportunities within Alberta at the Davis Automotive Group please visit our website at www.davisautogroup.ca
Job Reference #: 2014-4-27
|Date: ||December 24, 2014|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||Please send resumes by e-mail.|
|Company: ||Davis Automotive Group|
|Contact: ||Cindy Donaldson|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.