We Hire Great People!
Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity to become one of the newest members of a large dealer group that is a Top 50 Employer in Canada 2 years running? Then this may be your opportunity!
We are seeking a full-time, Mon-Fri Apprentice Auto Body Technician to join our Collision Repair team at Grizzly Trail Motors in Barrhead! Our successful candidate can expect a wage that is based on their experience level.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver’s license
• Ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience a huge asset but will train the right candidate
• Work with a variety of metal, plastic, as well as glass, electrical, and mechanical parts
• Weld as needed and use hand tools, power-tools to remove or repair damaged parts
• Properly install new parts
Successful candidate is responsible for their own hand tools.
If you meet the above qualifications and are excited to join our team, then send us your resume quoting “Apprentice Auto Body Technician 2014-7-6” in the subject line or really impress us with a 60 second video clip because we love video resumes! We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send everything by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all the exciting career opportunities within Alberta at the Davis Automotive Group please visit our website at www.davisautogroup.ca
Job Reference #: 2014-7-6