Staff Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist: Work where your success will be measured by your scanning excellence and providing the ultimate in patient care.
Working in Canada's North is both exciting and stimulating. Additionally, you'll have unique professional challenges and both academic and non-academic learning opportunities working with the people in Canada’s North.
Full Time Opportunities Available!
Staff Ultrasound Technologists, Sonographers, Ultrasonographers
Email your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Debby 1.877.598.2881for further information
Live in landscapes unlike any other place in Canada. Enjoy clean air, pure water and enjoy all the recreational activities such as boating, fishing, hunting as well as exciting winter activities such as snowmobiling, cross country skiing, dog sledding and others all at your doorstep!
This is Truly the Best Place to Live and provide Care in Canada's North!
Excellent Wages, Benefits & So Much More!
Minimum Requirement: Preferred Candidates will be eligible for CARDUP Registration (http://www.cardup.org) and/or be graduates of a Canadian Accredited Sonography Program (NAIT, SAIT, BCIT, Winnipeg Health Sciences Ultrasound Training Program, College of the North Atlantic, QE11/Dalhousie School of Health Sciences, Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences, College Boreal or Cambrian College of Applied Arts and Technology) or be ARDMS Registered Applicants who have completed exams in SPI, OB/Gynae and Abdomen Certification + Minimum of 6 Months/1000 (paid) hours experience working as a Ultrasound Technologist within a Canadian Hospital or Clinic. Applicants with one year post graduate experience working within a Canadian Hospital or Clinic preferred.
Other Health Care Opportunities across Canada include:
- Administrator, Executive Director - Vancouver Island, BC
- Executive Director, Administrator - Surrey/White Rock, BC
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Vancouver Island, BC
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Kamloops, BC
- RN, Executive Director, Administrator - Surrey/White Rock, BC
- RN, Director of Clinical Services - Vancouver/Langley, BC
- RN, Clinical Educator - Vancouver/Langley, BC
- RN, Clinical Practice Leader (LTC) - Prince George, BC
- RN, Care Manager (LTC/AL) - Grande Prairie, AB
- RN, Director of Patient Care (Hospital) - Northern ON
- RN, Psychiatric Nurse Clinician - Northern, ON
- RN, Staff Nurse - Northern Nursing (Hospital) - Northern ON
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Thornhill, ON
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Mississauga, ON
- PT, Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (O/P) - Kitimat/Terrace, BC
- PT, Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (O/P) - Yellowknife, NWT
- OT, Occupational Therapist (O/P) - Vancouver, BC
- MRT, X-ray / Radiography Technologist - Edmonton, AB
- MRT, Mammography Technologist - Edmonton, AB
- DMS - Ultrasound Technologist / Sonographer - Edmonton, AB
- CLXT - Combined Laboratory & X-ray Technologist - Northern, AB
- DMS - Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist - Northern, ON
For additional information contact:
Operations Manager Western Canada
Toll Free (Canada/USA): 1.877.598.2881
Direct Line: 604.433.3944 Cell/Text: 604.345.8874
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.trilliumhr.com
Follow Us! Twitter: TrilliumHR Skype: trilliumhr-BC
Link In! ca.linkedin.com/pub/debby-mckenzie/12/672/728
Trillium Talent Resource Group, BC Office
2nd Floor, 5050 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4H2
Trillium Talent Resource Group is one of North America's leading executive search and recruiting firms with over 20 years experience. Trillium Talent Resource Group's head office located in Toronto, ON; regional offices in Cambridge, ON; Mississauga, ON, Burnaby, BC; Calgary, AB; Regina, SK, Birmingham, AL, Atlanta, GA and Nashville, TN with additional satellite offices in India, the Philippines, Ireland and the UK. "Adding Value Through People"