Exciting "Full time" Opportunities for MRT's and DMS' in Edmonton!
• CAMRT - Mammographer with Bone Densitometry
• CAMRT - Radiography Technologists - General X-ray Procedures
• CARDUP/ARDMS - Ultrasound Technologists/Sonographer
Do you take pride in your work? Enjoy providing excellence in patient care? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? If so, you will love working here!!!
Email your resume TODAY! email@example.com
or Call Debby 1.877.598.2881 for more information
New Radiology Clinic Opening Spring 2013
Be a part of a brand new facility, building the team, working within a State of the Art environment in a clean, professional modern new clinic!
Live in the vibrant (and affordable) city of Edmonton where nature, arts and entertainment are all at your doorstep!
Edmonton, Alberta: Urban sophistication, vibrant arts and culture, youthful, fun and affordable… www.edmonton.com ; www.edmonton.ca
Qualifications: Graduate of an approved training program in Radiological Technology; Current registration with CAMRT (The College of Medical Radiation Technologists); Current BLS registration; Demonstrated ability to work responsibly in a team environment; Demonstrated effective communication, organization and interpersonal skills; Effective problem solving skills, critical thinking and the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment; Evidence of participation in on-going education and professional development; Minimum 2 years experience preferred;
MRT/Mammography Technologist with BMD
Qualifications: Current Certification with the CAMRT. Successful completion of CAMRT Certificate in Breast Imaging or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the Client Demonstrated working knowledge of mammography protocols, applications and equipment with understanding of the principles of mammography including positioning, pathology, film/screen techniques, x ray and processing factors as well as related patient care techniques. Comprehensive knowledge of the standards of practice and guidelines for Medical Imaging practitioners established by the CAMRT CAMRT Certification in Bone Densitometry. Minimum 2 Years Experience.
DMS/Ultrasound Technologist, Sonographer
Qualifications: Require CARDUP (will accept new graduates with CARDUP) or FULL ARDMS Registration with a minimum of 6 months (2 years preferred) experience working for a Canadian Health Care employer.
Other Health Care Opportunities across Canada include:
- Administrator, Executive Director - Vancouver Island, BC
- Executive Director, Administrator - Surrey/White Rock, BC
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Vancouver Island, BC
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Kamloops, BC
- RN, Executive Director, Administrator - Surrey/White Rock, BC
- RN, Director of Clinical Services - Vancouver/Langley, BC
- RN, Clinical Educator - Vancouver/Langley, BC
- RN, Clinical Practice Leader (LTC) - Prince George, BC
- RN, Care Manager (LTC/AL) - Grande Prairie, AB
- RN, Director of Patient Care (Hospital) - Northern ON
- RN, Psychiatric Nurse Clinician - Northern, ON
- RN, Staff Nurse - Northern Nursing (Hospital) - Northern ON
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Thornhill, ON
- RN, Director of Care (LTC) - Mississauga, ON
- PT, Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (O/P) - Kitimat/Terrace, BC
- PT, Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist (O/P) - Yellowknife, NWT
- OT, Occupational Therapist (O/P) - Vancouver, BC
- MRT, X-ray / Radiography Technologist - Edmonton, AB
- MRT, Mammography Technologist - Edmonton, AB
- DMS - Ultrasound Technologist / Sonographer - Edmonton, AB
- CLXT - Combined Laboratory & X-ray Technologist - Northern, AB
- DMS - Sonographer / Ultrasound Technologist - Northern, ON
For additional information contact:
Operations Manager Western Canada
Toll Free (Canada/USA): 1.877.598.2881
Direct Line: 604.433.3944 Cell/Text: 604.345.8874
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.trilliumhr.com
Follow Us! Twitter: TrilliumHR Skype: trilliumhr-BC
Link In! ca.linkedin.com/pub/debby-mckenzie/12/672/728
Trillium Talent Resource Group, BC Office
2nd Floor, 5050 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4H2
Trillium Talent Resource Group is one of North America's leading executive search and recruiting firms with over 20 years experience. Trillium Talent Resource Group's head office located in Toronto, ON; regional offices in Cambridge, ON; Mississauga, ON, Burnaby, BC; Calgary, AB; Regina, SK, Birmingham, AL, Atlanta, GA and Nashville, TN with additional satellite offices in India, the Philippines, Ireland and the UK. "Adding Value Through People"