Location: Suite 200,1055 W. Hastings St.
VANCOUVER B.C. V6E 2E9
Salary Range: $70,000 to $80,000 per annum plus+
Company: UXC Eclipse Solutions (Canada) Ltd.
About the Business...
UXC Eclipse Solutions is one of the leading ERP solution providers in Asia Pacific. A Microsoft Dynamics reseller, we have won numerous Microsoft Awards and are within the top 1% of Microsoft Resellers worldwide. We work towards the company ethos of “old fashioned service” and have 600 employees over Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
Having won several AX projects with large companies, we have opened offices in Vancouver and Calgary with the aim to make the Canadian Branch of UXC Eclipse Solutions as successful as the Asia Pacific branch.
We are part of the publicly listed Australian investment company, UXC Limited, who employ over 3,000 staff and who are on the stock exchange.
What We Offer....
Apart from being a rapidly growing leader in the MS Dynamics industry, we really know how to look after our staff. With you joining a start up operation in Canada, we are enthusiastic about supporting and training you in your role to be the best you can be. And like our operations in Australia, we are enthusiastic about providing opportunities for our staff to grow as well as providing you with fantastic salaries.
About the role....
We are currently looking to recruit an MS Dynamics AX Support Consultant to join us in our Vancouver office. Reporting to the Support Operations Manager in Australia, you will be required to manage all aspects of support issues that arise from clients - including recording, resolution and issue escalation. In addition, you would be required to maintain our ethos of “Old Fashioned Service” by upholding and managing our excellent working relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Record all client correspondence;
• Resolve client issues and update the database;
• Update all support steps based on service and escalate any product issues;
• Update and capture training and sales opportunities;
• Provide AX support for all Eclipse employees as required;
• Record calls for other support team members as required;
• Create new ‘knowledge base’ articles as required; and
• Complete support documentation as required.
The skills that we are looking for are as follows:
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an AX user
• ICT degree or related field
• Diploma/college level computing qualification
• AX certification