Are you looking for an entry-level position, in a firm that will recognize your hard work? Looking to join a firm that will award merit and give you the opportunity to advance? If so, this is your position.
Well-respected and growing firm has an opening for an experienced Admin Assistant with a Sales flare, providing advanced administrative and sales support to the President at its Hamilton location.
• Assist in the Sales process, working directly with the customer base;
• Prepare all Sales and Marketing documentation;
• Draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information;
• Answer all incoming calls for the President; take clear, concise and accurate phone messages to provide the President with info necessary to respond / return the call;
• Maintain a well-organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
• Coordinate information and arrange preparation of presentations for speaking events;
• Ensure that Human Resource programs and policies are developed, updated and maintained in accordance to the company requirements.
• Post-secondary Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Business Admin
• Minimum 1 year Admin Assistance experience supporting senior management
• Interest in learning and getting ahead; great opportunity to advance
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Polished manner, energetic attitude, go-getter personality
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision, self-motivated, self-directed
• Possess excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills;
• Experience with bookkeeping an asset
• Technical skills in software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc., as well as various types of office equipment
Beginning at an hourly rate of $12.50/hour for 35 hours/week. Hourly rate to be increased after successful completion of probationary period; opportunity for monthly and quarterly bonuses and commission.
For immediate and confidential consideration, email your resume to email@example.com, with "Admin & Sales Assistant posting" in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those candidates deemed suitable will be contacted.