Well-respected Oakville-based corporation has an opening for an experienced Executive Assistant providing advanced administrative support to the President at its Hamilton location.
• Draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information;
• When required, conduct research, prepare statistical reports and handle information;
• Answer all incoming calls for the President; take clear, concise and accurate phone messages to provide the President with info necessary to respond / return the call;
• Provide friendly and timely service to the caller;
• Review voicemail and transcribe voice mail messages as requested
• Provide management & administration assistance to the President including his various Board of Directors duties and other related Committees;
• Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents;
• Maintain a well-organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
• Coordinate information and arrange preparation of presentations for speaking events;
• Maintain office supplies inventory, anticipating needs, placing and expediting order, verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensure that Human Resource programs and policies are developed, updated and maintained in accordance to the company requirements.
• Post-secondary Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Business Admin
• Minimum 2 years Executive Assistance experience supporting senior management
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Polished manner, energetic attitude, go-getter personality
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision, self-motivated, self-directed
• Possess excellent oral and written communication & presentation skills;
• Experience with bookkeeping an asset
• Technical skills in software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc., as well as various types of office equipment
Hourly rate of $13.00/hour. Hourly rate to be increased after successful completion of probationary period; opportunity for monthly and quarterly bonus.
For immediate and confidential consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Executive Assistant posting" in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those candidates deemed suitable will be contacted.