In this position you will be involved in the daily operations of the sales team for multiple
industries interacting with a worldwide customer base.
You will be responsible for:
· Assisting customers and/or Evertz outside sales team with equipment selection and systems
· Determine customer needs and provide pricing and system solutions based on customer
· Learn on a continuous basis as new products and technologies come to market.
· Review project requirements ensuring attention to details regarding specifications, pricing,
product compatibility with existing systems
· Gather input from R & D and Sales Administration to fully satisfy customer expectations
· Assess the most cost effective solution for customers
The successful candidate will posses the following:
· Post-secondary education in Electronics/IT/Computer Science
· Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving ability, and interpersonal
· Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and initiative
· Attentive to the needs of customers, responds quickly and competently to customer
· Adept at learning and adapting to new technologies
· Experience working with broadcast/post-production products would be an asset
Evertz provides training, opportunities for advancement, exposure to the latest technologies in
the industry and continuous learning. Kick start your career with a quickly expanding company
Please submit your resume for consideration, indicating your salary expectations
and quote “Inside Sales” in the subject line.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!