|Evertz Microsystems Ltd|
Evertz is a growing Canadian high-technology company and a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of professional equipment for the television broadcast, film & HDTV production & post-production, cable and telco industries.
• Receive deliveries from drivers
• Confirm the product shipped matches the packing slip
• Ensure the packing slip matches the purchase order
• Data entry of parts into AS400 inventory system
• Inspect for damage
• Place acceptable parts in inventory
• Must have own steel-toed shoes/boots
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong attention to detail is required.
• Be results oriented, self-motivated, and a team player
• AS400 experience is an asset
• Able to work without supervision in a fast paced environment
• High school diploma
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Basic knowledge of Computers
Please quote the position you are applying for in your subject line
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fax - (905) 335-7519
|Date: ||April 10, 2014|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||email@example.com|
|Company: ||Evertz Microsystems Ltd|
|Contact: ||Human Resources|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.