Our client, a multidiscipline commercial / institutional engineering and building services consulting firm, is currently looking for an Electrical Designer / Drafter to join their firm on an immediate contract basis. This opportunity is based out of their Markham, Ontario office.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist with the design of lighting, power distribution, and system design (Fire Alarm, Security, Telecommunication) for commercial and institutional projects
• Prepare AutoCAD diagrams and documentation
• Assist in construction administration
• Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma or BSc in Electrical Engineer
• Minimum of 5 years of electrical design experience within the commercial industry
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Experience with design of power, lighting, fire alarm and telecom systems
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com.
For more information, please call 905-477-3315 Ext. 303.