Canada’s fastest growing “Big 4” professional services firm and the largest in the world is looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge and want to collaborate with diverse teams, take responsibility for their personal growth and help the firm operate with quality and integrity as a Hyperion Manager.
This industry leader helps organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. With more than 5,700 partners and staff in offices across the country, they are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, consulting and deals services. This firm is a member of a network of firms with over 180,000 people in 158 countries.
The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Practice specializes in the design and implementation of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) for complex global consolidations; Hyperion Planning for budgeting and forecasting and Hyperion Essbase for business analytics and management reporting. Specialized in delivering integrated HFM, Planning, Essbase and Reporting to optimize performance management activities. Proven implementation approach, leading practice templates and accelerators focus on improving the value of Finance through enhanced reporting and analysis, shorter budget timeframes and closing cycles, and increased transparency and control. They do not approach their Hyperion projects with a "systems only’’ implementation framework. They offer comprehensive transformation by connecting people, process and technology to achieve more efficient and effective operations
They are a ‘Diamond Certified’ Oracle Hyperion Global Alliance Partner comprising of 2000+ professionals worldwide focusing on Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) with more than 100 specializing in the Oracle Hyperion suite of EPM products. Many of the Oracle Hyperion specialists are accountants and/or ex-Hyperion product consultants.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Across industries, their clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Their growing consulting practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Their consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization. This high performing team guides clients in effective overall financial management as well as enterprise performance management.
As the Hyperion Manager, you will support clients through full life cycle Hyperion implementations including contributing to process redesign, solution design, application development, training, documentation and go live.
The successful candidate will bring the following experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and developing Hyperion solutions in one of the following areas:
• Hyperion Financial Management consolidation and financial reporting (equivalent BPC or Cognos skills also accepted)
• Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase for budgeting, planning forecasting (equivalent BPC or Cognos skills also accepted)
• Experience with application configuration, application set up, account mapping, data migration and report creation
• Competency designing business rules
• Hyperion certification in respective product
• Strong project management skills and implementation methodology understanding
• A minimum of 5 projects delivered successfully end-to-end
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the finance function and business processes
• Demonstrates understanding of how EPM technology can address common issues facing clients in their industry
• Demonstrates strong leadership and facilitation skills in addition to strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to lead both Finance and IT discussions
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance or Accounting minimum