|G4S Secure Solutions|
|Loss Prevention Officer|
Loss Prevention Security Officer
• To protect people and assets through sound judgment and keen observation skills.
• Within the limits of company policies and established procedures. The individual will monitor and control movement at various locations in the role of a L.
• Reports to the local branch and / or supervisor.
• Monitor customer traffic identifying and observing high risk individuals for product theft
• Confront and apprehend individuals engaging in product theft
• Undertake site specific training as required and follow direction from Supervisor and / or Client Service Manager.
• Following post orders as outlined by each assigned site.
• Observing, record keeping and report writing.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Client and / or G4S management.
• Must hold a valid Alberta Security Guard License
• Minimum - High School Graduate. Post Secondary preferred.
• 1-2 year related experience in a retail environment
• Ability to stand, walk, climb stairs, and sit for extended periods of time
• Certified Protection Officer designation an asset.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Committed to providing professional and quality driven client service outcomes.
Resumes can be forwarded in confidence to Alex Hilts - Edmonton District.
|Date: ||June 19, 2013|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||Interested candidates forward resume to email@example.com#x.xxx|
|Company: ||G4S Secure Solutions|
|Contact: ||Alex Hilts|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.