|Goldbeck Recruiting, Inc.|
| Corporate Accounting Manager|
Job Title: Corporate Accounting Manager
Industry: Engineering Consulting
Salary Range: Salary based upon experience
Benefits: Full Benefits
Recruiter: Karen Epp
International Consulting firm with corporate head office in Vancouver.
You will report to VP Finance and will be responsible for leading a small team in Financial Reporting, and General Accounting. You will develop relationships with senior management and ensure the department's services and projects are of the highest quality. You will assist the VP Finance and other business units as required. Suitable candidate will have management level experience leading a team and strength in financial reporting.
• Monthly Financial Reporting and analytical/variance review for a consolidated holding company, operating company and offshore subsidiaries
• Month End close processes and leading the team in improving the close processes and review the monthly journal entries and consolidated entries.
• Lead and oversee the external audit
• Prepare quarterly inter-company invoicing and external reporting to majority shareholders of subsidiary companies
• Assist with Canadian corporate tax compliance and liaises with tax authorities regarding assessments, appeals and interpretations.
• Assist with International tax compliance
• Conduct research for technical issues for accounting and tax
• Maintain books for holding companies
• Review and prepare monthly GL reconciliations and reconcile tax accounts
• Various other responsibilities include, the annual planning process, assisting in credit analysis, improving and implementing financial computer systems.
• CA designation (or CGA) with solid technical understanding of ASPE
• 7-10 years related experience in a company with international operations and 5 -7 years of supervisory experience
• Previous experience leading/supervising an accounting team should include performance reviews, handling performance issues and hiring decisions
• Strength in Financial reporting and review
• Experience with Canadian Tax compliance and SR&ED filings
• Familiarity with project accounting systems and BST Enterprise is and asset
• Familiarity with South American and Asia-Pacific accounting and tax an asset
• Solid knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Follow link to apply directly for the <a href="http://goldbeck.com/vancouver_bc_canada_jobs.php?session=&productid=1106&priceid=1&pcategoryname=&psubcategoryid=5"> Corporate Accounting Manager job opportunity</a>
|Date: ||December 10, 2013|
|Wage/Salary: ||Based on experience|
|Type:|| Full Time|
|How to apply:||Please apply via job link above or visit www.goldbeck.com|
|Company: ||Goldbeck Recruiting, Inc.|
|Contact: ||Caroline Lau|
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not
have permission to live and work in Canada. Unless the advert states otherwise,
please ensure you have this permission before applying.