Job Title: Plant Maintenance Supervisor (Food Mfg.)
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Salary Range: $80K, bonus, benefits
Benefits: Benefits package
Location: Richmond BC
Recruiter: Kevin Leh
Our client is a well established food manufacturing and processing company based in the Greater Vancouver region. They specialize in cooked food products for key accounts in foodservice, institutional and deli. With two production facilities we are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to lead the maintenance team and its activities and supporting capital and maintenance upgrade projects. This is for a permanent, full time role. Our client encourages out of town and out of province talent to apply and they will be providing relocation assistance as necessary.
• Supervise the maintenance team to maintain food processing equipment (i.e. steamers, ovens, kettles, dicers, mixers, pumps); a variety of electrical and electronic equipment; steam boilers and related equipment; refrigeration systems; air compressors, pneumatic machinery and controls; HVAC; vehicles (i.e. trucks, forklifts); and general building upkeep.
• Lead a team of maintenance personnel to provide solid leadership, training and direction; to ensure equipment is maintained in line with the PM program following a work order system; to respond quickly and effectively to any breakdowns; and to ensure a safe work environment and to ensure compliance.
• Responsible for procuring (as required), maintaining optimum inventory levels (Inventory controls) of maintenance supplies, and upkeep of tool rooms.
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a food manufacturing environment.
• Solid working knowledge of refrigeration, welding, electrical (PLC), boiler, lockout - tagout, electrical safety experience is required.
• Trade tickets are preferred but not mandatory; Completion of high school and college/vocational/or technical training.
• Must be computer proficient (MS Word. Excel, and Access)
• Must have experience with CMMS ( Computerized maintenance management system)
• English Proficiency oral and written; Mandarin (oral) preferred.
• Flexibility in schedule, 5 day work week which include week end work (ie. Tuesday-Sat work week)
• Excellent problem solving, multitasking, conflict resolution, troubleshooting, time and stress management skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Follow link to apply directly for the <a href="http://goldbeck.com/vancouver_bc_canada_jobs.php?session=&productid=921&priceid=1&pcategoryname=&psubcategoryid=5"> Plant Maintenance Supervisor (Food Mfg.) job opportunity</a>