Litigation Legal Assistant
Looking for a long term opportunity with a growing firm in downtown Winnipeg? Do you want an opportunity where your efforts and work will be rewarded? Then apply today.
This is an exciting position for someone looking for variety and challenge. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing files and communicating with clients as well as opposing counsel
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Organizing and preparing documents and pleadings
• Adhere to administration procedures and policy
• Balance several tasks with varying priorities and strict deadlines
The ideal candidate will be positive, thorough and detail process orientated as well as professional with the ability to retain information. The personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection.
What you need to have:
• 2+ years of previous experience as a Litigation Legal Assistant with a thorough understanding of the Litigation practice
• Completion of a recognized Legal Assistant program
• Proficient user of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Demonstrated ability to work individually as well as comfortable in a team-based environment
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a good working relationship with all lawyers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications to Amy Rondeau at email@example.com or via email directly at 204.515.0803.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca