Sales Representative - Automation
Here's another great opportunity through the Headhunters! If you are an articulate sales professional with strong automation knowledge and great business acumen, read on for what could be the change you are looking for.
Our client is a global designer and manufacturer of electronic equipment and components that market to OEM's. They are looking for someone not only knowledgeable, but ambitious to meet with some of Alberta's biggest decision makers and gain their business.
• Report to the VP of Sales, who is a strong and knowledgeable leader
• Manage the Alberta territory by cultivating existing OEM's and distributor network
• 50% travel within the province
• Identify new opportunities, prospect and sign new contracts
What they will expect from you:
• Ideal candidates are polished and motivated individual with strong technical knowledge of electrical components
• 5-10 years of experience selling to OEM, distributors, system integrators and projects
• CET or other technical education is an asset
• A self-starter attitude
What you can expect in return:
• Base starting at 70-80K plus bonuses and commissions
• Expenses reimbursed, such as car allowance, gas, laptop, cell and home internet
• Flexibility and work from home
• On travelling weeks, expect to be home for the weekends
• Succeed in a role that is an equal mix of hunting and farming
• Be a part of a leading global organization
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Johanna Cruz directly at email@example.com .
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca