Regional Sales Manager
Are you a seasoned sales leader that enjoys managing a sales force? This opportunity will require a motivated leader to build new and existing client relationships while growing company sales within the specified territory.
This exciting position will require a leader that is able to define and execute territorial sales strategies to meet sales targets. Planning and prospecting new opportunities in target markets to promote the organizations products and attend trade shows and conferences as required. The Regional Sales Manager will directly report and provide detailed forecasts to the Director of Sales. Ensuring that the existing sales team has a leader that is able to coach, train and develop expertise in the products and services represented. Working with the marketing department is also key in this role where the candidate will need to develop unique promotions to specific key accounts.
• 8+ years previous sales and management experience, preferably in an industrial/distribution environment.
• A polished sales approach with keen attention to relationship management, ability to be creative, strong financial, analytical and interpersonal skills are essential.
• A leader that has an entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated and driven to obtain profitable and positive results.
• College/University Diploma/Degree with a focus on Sales and Marketing is preferred.
• Microsoft Office and ability to effectively manage the CRM tool to create and manage data reporting for growth.
Our client offers an excellent compensation package with base of $100-120K. They will be eligible for a car allowance, RRSP program (5% match for Manager), bonus/commission plan etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications to Olena Kuzemczak at okuzemczak(at)theheadhunters.ca or contact her directly at (204)515-0804.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca