Are you a born leader that wants to contribute to the growth of an existing competent team?
Job Summary: Responsible for the development of a sales team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, motivating and generating the sales goals. Will be required to conduct training sessions to the sales team and set priorities and action plans. Leads the professional development and training of the Sales Force and work alongside with the Sales Director to forecast future plans.
• Responsible for establishing sales budgets and customer territory lists for each sales representatives.
• Sales penetration and market share and GM% growth targets must be met.
• Review at least at each fiscal quarter (end) the progress to budget of each Field Sales Representative.
• Provide constructive feedback to grow morale and provide solutions to have successful performance amongst team members.
• Ensure you comply with the organizations vision, mission and values.
• Liaison with the Top 50 customers/prospects within the District
• Works closely with Branch Managers and Sales Representatives to ensure customer needs are met.
Our client offers an excellent compensation package including base salary and commission with high profile Winnipeg office.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications to Olena Kuzemczak at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her directly at (204)515-0804.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca