Are you organized, hard working and looking for a stable and rewarding job?
Our client, located in south Edmonton, is looking for an executive assistant to support their busy CEO. This role requires a high attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to work in an ever changing environment.
• Managing calendar appointments
• Creating, updating and maintaining agendas, filing systems, documents, presentations, and contact lists
• Liaising with key existing and prospective clients, vendors and stakeholders
• Planning and coordinating meetings and events
• Coordinating travel arrangements
This company will expect from you:
• 5+ years experience in a similar role
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Positive, professional and always acts with discretion in dealing with confidential matters
• Strong sense of urgency
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• An eye for detail
• Experience with financial documents as well as financials related to projects
In return you can expect:
• Full benefits and 3 weeks vacation
• A rewarding role within a reputable company
• $50,000 - $55,000 per annum depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please send your resume to Safina Rayar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc . is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca - 780.486.8377