Another Headhunters exclusive! I have an opportunity for a credit and collections specialist who comes with base strength but is looking to take the next career step.
My privately-held client has been in industry for over 60 years. During that time they have established a strong client base and reputation in western Canada. Their dedication to quality products is matched by their dedication to building teams of dedicated and engaged employees. The position of Credit Manager reports directly to the VP Finance and has a broad set of responsibilities.
• Overall management of the credit and collections function
• Assist in review of lease and purchase agreements
• Review and assist in collection of longer-outstanding receivables
• Establish and modify credit limits, using professional judgement
• Approval of credit limit increase requests
This company will expect from you:
• Experience in a senior credit capacity
• Willingness to learn and grow
• An energetic team player
In return you can expect:
• A solid compensation package, including a significant variable pay opportunity
• Excellent training from a senior mentor
• The opportunity to grow your credit experience in a strong team-based environment
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. If you are interested, please send your resume in confidence to Sally Banek, CMA at email@example.com.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca - 780.486.8377