Your hands on, manufacturing experience and proven track record in managing an established and diverse team will be the key to your success as the Plant Supervisor role for our client. Our client, a 100% Canadian company, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of concrete products with a strong reputation of providing quality products and customer service. The management team is committed to building a strong, long lasting workforce and you could be part of their team.
The Plant Supervisor provides overall supervision of the plant and is responsible for four main areas: production and quality control, maintenance, human resources and safety. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Ensure the accuracy of production specification, checking suitability and quality of concrete materials
• Make recommendations and execute plans to make the operation of each area efficient and to ensure the flow of work meets operational and customer deadlines
• Manage and oversee the concrete production team including recruitment, performance management, training, managing staff schedules, absences, leaves, etc.
• Ensure all production equipment is maintained and serviced
• Ensure employee compliance with all company policies and procedures to create a safe and compliant work environment
• Conduct regular safety meetings and complete documentation related to safety
What The Company Expects From You:
• Previous concrete production experience and knowledge is a real asset, specifically wetcast/dry cast and precast concrete production processes
• 3+ years of manufacturing experience and knowledge of production equipment
• Proven track record of supervising and building a team, 25 to 45 staff, and leading them to success
• Good mechanical and electrical skills
• Must be organized, energetic, motivated and reliable
What You Can Expect From Them:
• $72,000 to $90,000 salary and comprehensive benefit plan including discounts at major retailers
• Be part of a rapidly growing and family orientated company that meets and exceeds the needs of its employees
If you feel you are the top talent needed for this role, contact Cam Macmillan or Judy Poon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx@ theheadhunters.ca for more on this role.
Only Candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is one of the largest recruitment firms in Western Canada dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. Our team of recruitment consultants have years of business and management experience. Each consultant is dedicated to their area of specialty and has a deep level of expertise they share with their vast networks. They understand the balance between technical requirements and the importance of fit. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value add to those we serve. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, reduced turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale, and more. Learn about us at www.theheadhunters.ca