Another Headhunters’ exclusive! Our client, a provider of oil rig services for over 60 years, is looking for a General Manager. Your business acumen and proven track record as a business leader could help this company reach their goal of continuing to drive revenue. You will be running this company working with a team of solid managers who really “get” the oil patch. This is an opportunity for one looking to take on a new challenge and be the most senior person in a very successful and well established company. In return you will be generously rewarded financially.
The General Manager’s responsibilities are strategic and operational including health and safety of the company. Duties include:
• Manage the day to day operations and maintenance of multiple oil service rigs
• Recommend or approve budget and expenditures; negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors
• Establish annual sales forecasts and drive sales and business development
• Build and diversify client base
• Responsible for asset management.
• Provide leadership to a workforce of over 150 staff ensuring safety and long term retention
What The Company Expects From You:
• Extensive knowledge and experience in the oil drilling and servicing industry
• Strong business acumen and must be passionate about running the business
• Proven track record in managing a $20 to $30 million company
• Sound knowledge of accounting and finance principles
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Willing to do some commuting and travel
What You Can Expect From Them:
• This role offers a very competitive salary and innovative bonus package.
• The opportunity to run your own show and really challenge yourself.
• Comprehensive benefit plan
If you feel you are the top talent needed for this role, contact Cam Macmillan or Judy Poon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx@ theheadhunters.ca for more on this role.
Only Candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is one of the largest recruitment firms in Western Canada dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. Our team of recruitment consultants have years of business and management experience. Each consultant is dedicated to their area of specialty and has a deep level of expertise they share with their vast networks. They understand the balance between technical requirements and the importance of fit. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value add to those we serve. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, reduced turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale, and more. Learn about us at www.theheadhunters.ca