Another exclusive job from The Headhunters! Are you an HR Generalist with experience in the construction industry? Our client, located in south Edmonton is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team for a one year contract. This job will report directly to the Director of HR and will be responsible for employee relations, recruitment, policy implementation and working very closely with line managers to streamline processes and develop training and engagement initiatives.
• Reviewing resumes and conducting pre-screen calls
• conducting reference checks
• Posting jobs on job boards, writing job ads
• Working closely with hiring managers to determine hiring needs and create job descriptions
• Conducting interviews
• HR administration and employee file maintenance
• Employee counseling
• Benefits administration
• Performance recognition coordination (appreciation and discipline)
• Writing policies and liaising with line managers to understand the needs of the company Streamlining HR processes and succession planning
This company will expect from you:
• College diploma/degree with a major in HR
• 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• CHRP designation would be an asset
• An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
In return you can expect:
• Strong company values and a senior team to work with
• Full benefits
• Salary between $75,000 and $80,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please email your resume to Safina Rayar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca - 780.486.8377