Do you have strong technical skills and a passion for the construction industry?
Our client is a leader in the construction industry located on the south side of Edmonton. They are searching for a Project Administrator to join their team because of their rapid growth.
• providing efficient and proactive administration and project support for all functions of project execution including document control
• proper coordination of multiple internal and external stakeholder groups
• Liaising with client, contractors, and authorities to coordinate tender packages; working with management to assist in the bid analysis process
• Coordinating project progress claim reviews and assisting in preparing certificates for payment
• Assisting in the review of weekly AR reporting and follow up as required by management
• Coordinating meetings and taking minutes
• Working with management to monitor and track project work plan, scheduling, and financial reporting updates in MS Project and Excel
This company will expect from you:
• A professional and positive demeanor
• Experience in the construction industry
• 2+ years project experience and/or 4+ years relevant admin experience
• Ability to work under pressure, follow timelines, and meet deadlines
In return you can expect:
• A growing and exciting company
• Salary range of $ 42,000 - $48,000
• room to grow and the ability to impact the business and be part of its exciting growth and development
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Safina Rayar at email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc . is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca - 780.486.8377