Looking to continue your career and still achieve work life balance? Our client, a major transportation player, is looking for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Red Deer location overseeing drivers and the safe transportation of passengers.
• Responsible for building a strong team and the overall operations; safety first!
• Oversee logistics, dispatch, drivers and operation administration
• Fulfill dispatch responsibilities and ensure strict adherence of transportation schedules
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures to protect the safety of employees, its operations, customer and the public including the safe transportation of passengers within the company vehicles
• Respond to customer concerns and requirements
• Responsible for operational forecasting and budgeting
• Maintain responsibility for its operation and its environmental impact by meeting or exceeding all applicable legislation, regulations and standards
• Manage and lead staff to meet or exceed performance measurements
This company will expect from you:
• 3+ years of managerial experience
• Maintenance and dispatch experience an asset
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• High sense of urgency, drive to succeed and willing to be flexible
• Proven track record in providing excellent customer service
• Committed to creating a safe work environment
In return you can expect:
• $60,000 to $70,000 salary
• Excellent benefits program
• Flexible hours
If you feel you are the top talent needed for this role, contact Cam Macmillan or Judy Poon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx@ theheadhunters.ca for more on this role.
Only Candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. is one of the largest recruitment firms in Western Canada dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. Our team of recruitment consultants have years of business and management experience. Each consultant is dedicated to their area of specialty and has a deep level of expertise they share with their vast networks. They understand the balance between technical requirements and the importance of fit. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value add to those we serve. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, reduced turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale, and more. Learn about us at www.theheadhunters.ca