Great opportunity to develop your career with our Winnipeg manufacturing client!
You will coordinate manufacturing project plans and assist with the planning of facilities, procurement activities, engineering activities, scheduling and price quoting new projects.
This company will expect from you:
• Responsible for the launch of manufacturing processes on the shop floor.
• Design, develop and implement manufacturing improvements.
• Prepare and develop process flow documentation.
• Liaison for production support relative to customers and products.
• Assist in developing and implementing schedules for each project.
• Ensure engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Responsible for final approval and turn-over of projects to manufacturing and production.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Professional Certification (P. Eng.) in mechanical engineering or in related field of engineering or applied science.
• Working knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
• Experience with raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs including techniques to maximize the effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
• Solid modeling and drafting Uni-graphics NX-4 Modeling to source visual aids for MDP's, re-work instructions, CMM techniques and standard practices.
• Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements and related specifications.
• Ability to communicate effectively and maintain organized project records.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Barry Milne, CGA at email@example.com or call him directly at (204) 515-0801.
Only qualified candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact Barry today to learn more. (204) 515-0801 www.theheadhunters.ca