Put your sales skills to work for a company who is committed to keeping their own employees and the employees of their clients healthy. You would be part of the facilitation for individual well-being while reaping the benefits of a competitive bonus structure!
Our client, a worldwide commercial provider of sanitation products, is searching for an Account Manager to join their sales team. This is a sales role with the goal of market penetration in the area of Saskatchewan to Thunder Bay, ON with Winnipeg, MB ideally being the home base. The candidate must effectively keep current clients satisfied and aggressively obtain new business. Besides your network in the Healthcare space, specifically your responsibilities will include:
• Maintain and increase sales volume of assigned accounts or territories in assigned market.
• Develop product roll out plans for clients to best meet their operational needs
• Innovatively identify new product applications and functional uses in current and new client workplaces
• Follow up on questions, concerns, and leads and coordinate corresponding distribution
• Attend trade shows and perform product demonstrations as required
• Maintain in-depth market knowledge of competitor products
• Develop sales reports and forecasts to track progress and estimate success
Reporting to the National Director of Sales, the ideal candidate will be willing to learn, be mentored and in turn train new team members. We are looking for someone with an extensive network in the Healthcare arena (not pharma) and an innate desire to succeed. We are looking for someone that has a track record of selling to facility managers and owners, versus doctors and physicians. In addition to skills and experience, the personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection. Other desirable attributes include:
• 6+ years sales experience (relevant industry experience is essential)
• Superior communication, presentation and relationship building skills
• Ability to work independently from a home office and with a team remotely
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently
• Computer and technology savvy to maximize time management
Our client offers an excellent compensation package including base salary and a rewarding bonus structure.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications to Olena Kuzemczak at email@example.com or contact her directly at (204)515-0804.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be reviewed.
The HeadHunters Recruitment Inc. is a premiere western-Canadian recruitment firm dedicated to securing top tier performers for employers of choice. We are focused on world-class results! Our senior team members have more than 55 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. We are the ONLY recruitment firm with an on-staff occupational psychologist providing talent assessments as a value-added service to clients. The results: a better fit for employees and employers, a reduction in turnover, decreased hiring & training costs, enhanced team morale and employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, reduced accident rates and work stoppages, and more. Contact us today to learn more. www.theheadhunters.ca