We are currently looking for an Experienced Crown Reverse Reach operator for our client located in Mississauga.
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Days
Start Date: Immediately
Competitive Pay rate + 4% vacation pay + eligible statutory holiday pay
Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
Free WHIMS training on site
* Order Picking using Crown Reach
* Perform general warehouse duties such as shipping and receiving
* Handle inbound loads, receiving and put away of products, replenish stock locations
* Perform work in accordance with account specific Standard Operating Procedures
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
* Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
* Maintain an organized and clean environment.
* Perform other general warehouse duties as assigned by Management
Job Qualifications / Requirements:
* Previous experience operating a Crown Reach forklift
* Experience working in a fast-paced logistics / distribution environment
* Valid forklift license
* Familiarity with RF Scanner
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
* Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
* Strong attention to detail
* Dedicated to providing superior customer service and quality focused
* Positive attitude, flexible, adaptable, and self motivated
* Own a pair of steel toed safety shoes
To apply for this position:
Visit us at our Mississauga office EMRX @ 6355 Kennedy road Unit 4 -- Mon-Fri 9am-2pm or call show contact info for details.
(Main intersection is Kennedy Rd. & Courtneypark Dr.)
Please bring your resume with 2 IDs and 2 work related references.
Note: This is not necessary an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties and responsibilities associated with the position. While intended to be an accurate reflection of this role, job description can be modified as required to meet business requirements.
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidates will be required to provide employment references and successfully complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
If you are self-directed, enjoy working in a positive and dynamic environment, with strong people skills, this position is for you!
EMRX will contact you upon profile review and selection.