1. Excellent working environment
2. Opportunity for advancement
3. Health care benefits
1. Research and development of fabrics and trims. Meet with domestic suppliers and importers to source new items.
2. Keep track of information by entering data into log book (supplier, price, etc).
3. Make sure fabric and trims purchased arrive at warehouse or factory in a timely fashion and that prices and quantities match what was ordered
4. Trim sourcing, development
5. Purchase trims and accessories, follow-up to meet delivery schedules.
6. Communicate overseas supplier, local supplier, internal department
1. Minimum 5-10 years working in a fashion company in a similar role
2. Organized, efficient and detail oriented
3. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong computer skills
4. Ability to perform in a high pressure environment